The Art of Wine offers private wine and food experiences in the Dalmatia region of Croatia. Srđan Mitrović, the owner, did not have a web presence and primarily used TripAvisor to promote both his wine tour and wine shop business. His goal was to have a web site that would showcase his tour experiences, allow guests to contact him directly for booking, and promote his retail wine shop. Srđan also wanted a blog where he could talk about food and wine in Croatia.
Over the course of 18 months, I built 3 sites and 2 landing pages. First, I built an informational WordPress site with about 8 tours and a blog. The following year, Srđan rebranded and expanded his business off the back of the success of the first site. Based on that growth, I built a second site with a new design and over 30 tour experiences that allows his guests to book and pay for their tour quickly and easily right from the tour page.
After the launch of the redesigned Art of Wine web site, it was duplicated for Srđan’s new luxury brand, Gourmet Croatia. For Gourmet Croatia, I customized colors, design and content to match the new brand. In addition to these web sites, I also built two landing pages to draw traffic specifically to his wine tour and wine tasting offerings.
What I Did
- WordPress and Multi-Site installation set up
- Customization of theme based on client requirements
- Integration of booking engine and pay merchants
- Organized and incorporated client content including text and imagery
- Duplicated and customized WordPress site for second brand, Gourmet Croatia
- Built 2 landing pages to draw focused traffic
- Trained client on how to use WordPress
- Ongoing maintenance
- Hosting on my server network